Friday, March 22, 2013

Day 5 / 5lbs down!

I feel great today because I officially lost 5 lbs!! I can't believe it! Supposedly on the keto diet u don't eat that much because you feel "full" - I haven't had that feeling until today. I never skip lunch but today I looked at the time at work and realized "OMG its already lunch time?" Usually by lunch time I'm feeling hungry. Today I wasn't and actually I stayed "not hungry" for the whole day at work. I did have 2 eggs with cheese for breakfast this morning though. I think it has to do with that no carb bread I made out of flaxseed last night.

Whatever the case, I wasn't hungry at lunch so I just snacked on some pork rinds throughout the day AFTER lunch was over, but I didn't even feel hungry for a full meal.

Not sure what's for dinner but I'm thinking I may have a few hot wings with celery sticks. Yep. That's what I'm having! TGIF and I hope I can keep up the good Job over the weekend!

Breakfast - 2 egg patties with cheese
Lunch - nothing because I wasn't hungry!
Snacks - pork rinds
Dinner - hot wings w/celery sticks

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting