Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Day 1 / New to Keto

Hey yall! I'm Melissa. I wanted to start this blog to keep track of my journey. I recently came across a lovely lady who lost 50 lbs in 5 months and was so shocked at how fast she lost it. Her result pictures were amazing! When I asked her how she did it, she told me she was on the Ketogenic Diet. I had never heard of it. Long story short, I did a bit of research and decided I wanted to try it, so here I am!

Yesterday was my first day so ill go ahead and log this as my Day 1 and put Day 2 in a seperate post.

Day 1:
Breakfast - I was running late so all I had was coffee w/stevia.

Lunch - Jack N the box grilled chicken strips with a slice of cheese melted on top. Pork rinds.

Dinner - I cooked green bell pepper, cabbage, onions, kale, habanero pepper and seasoned it. Had about 2 cups

Snacks - sugar free jello, 2 Vienna sausages, finished rest of my pork rinds.

Current Weight: 171 :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting